This spring, #Perfectfit4u is looking for Novice (New), Open (Returning) and Masters (40+ years) athletes to compete this summer as Perfectfit4u Athletes!
All #Perfectfit4u Femsport Athletes will be provided with experienced coaching and surrounded by a positive community and empowering team environment.
We will be offering small group training sessions (3-6 participants maximum) in our private and welcoming space. We will provide ample preparation time and a variety of training options for all athletes:
Please be aware group training options will include:
- Tues/Thurs mornings (6-7 AM)
- Tues/Thurs evenings (6-7 PM)
- Wednesday‘s lunch hour (12-1 PM)
- Saturday’s (8-9 AM)
Our current Femsport Package includes up to 24 training session sign-ups. Athletes are not required to choose the same training times each week.
A complete schedule of training options will be provided for sign-up once payment is received. Sessions are booked on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Additional #Perfectfit4u services including private personal training, body composition testing and nutrition coaching will also be provided to all athletes at a discounted rate.
We look forward to having new, past and current #PF4U community members as part of our team this season!
The package includes:
- 24 small group training sessions
- Team #Perfectfit4u Jersey
- Team #Perfectfit4u Socks
- Femsport specific Nutrition & Training Guide
Team training runs 12-weeks in length: beginning the week of MARCH 23rd, 2020 and ending with competition day (JUNE 20th, 2020). Team training is only offered ANNUALLY (1x per year).
Find out more about Femsport © [click here]
Please note: each participant who chooses to compete in Femsport will be asked to complete the following obstacles on competition day:
- 18” Box Jumps (50 for time)
- ~250 lb.+ Tire Flip (6 for time)
- Burpees with 40 lb. Sandbag Press (15 for time)
- Obstacle Course (balance beam, farmer carry, agility poles/ladders, car push)
- Kettlebell Carry/Run (shuttling 50-70 lb. Kettlebells from one stand to the next, for time)
- Tire Pull (running backward pulling tires with a rope, for time)